Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Tangled Tail - the trailer

Now that the festival buzz is over, it's time to settle back into work. Some of you may be wondering what I've been doing with that sweet sand animation set-up I constructed a few months ago. I have put it to good work! Below is a trailer for my newest film, which I hope to finish by the end of the year.


If you are blown away by the music, you should be. My friend Sean McClowry has graciously allowed me to use his "Concerto for Double Bass - 2nd Movement" for the trailer. Listen to more of his excellent compositions on his website, http://seanmcclowry.com/

I'll be working on this film over the summer, and researching the subject on the Frying Pan and Roaring Fork rivers with my new fly rod! I can actually step out our back door and throw my line in the river. Of course, that doesn't guarantee I'll be bringing home dinner.

3 comments:

Tuff Animation said...

Looking great!

Irmgard Otto said...

I love to have found you on my new ipad

Unknown said...

Thanks Omi! I'm glad you found me.